Simple Works

Untitled 1
"This project was part of the development of my font project in typography class at the University of Kansas where I'm currently studying abroad. As a final project to the font I redesign a soap brand.


The logo was inspired by the former design but has a new and more organic look now. The font I chose for the logo has a handmade look since the producer makes all the soaps by hand and the rectangle is adapted by the old logo. The green leaves stand for the organic attitude.

3 soap packages were redesigned: Poppy Seed and Lemon, Oatmeal and Honey and Green Tea and Mint. Each design is very simple, fresh and  friendly, always emphasizing that there are no artifical or non-organic ingredients in the soap. The main font I used on the sleeve is the font I created this semester; the Lapina font, which fits really well to the soap topic with the roundish and friendly appearance."


Designed by Christin Arnhold a Student at Trier University, Germany
Simpleworks7
Simpleworks6
Simpleworks1
Simpleworks2
Simpleworks5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...