The Tokyoflash Pocket Watch


The Tokyoflash Pocket Watch


















The occasional grinning nerd with an overcomplicated watch, well, I can take that. Timekeeping is boring, I guess! But there is a limit to novelty. An inscrutable pocket watch? I... I just can't. Tokyoflash has crossed the line.
The Tokyoflash Round Trip pocket watch charges via USB and, well, I'm not even going to bother explaining how the watch conveys the time. Something to do with shapes, and colors, but definitely not numbers. Nope.
A single charge takes about three hours, but Tokyoflash claims it'll last a month, which, coincidentally, is about how long it'll take you to realize that there are more effective, cheaper icebreakers than a $73 watch that takes four minutes to explain. [Tokyoflash]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...